The Delta Birding Festival is the only ornithological festival held in Catalonia.
It is currently the most prestigious ornithological event in the entire Mediterranean area.
It takes place at the Ebre Delta, in the MónNatura Delta de l’Ebre facilities which are managed by the Fundació Catalunya la Pedrera.
It is held at the end of September, coinciding with the migration season of many bird species.
What can we find there?
- Conferences and presentations by internationally renowned speakers.
- Big trade fair for top brands in photography, optics, equipment for nature lovers, art …
- Conversations and round-table discussions for debate.
- Guided visits to natural areas of the Ebre Delta
- Ornithological and naturalist outings.
- Art and nature photography exhibitions.
- Photo tours.
- Film and documentary screenings.
- Activities and workshops for families.
We look forward to seeing you …
- Professional ornithologists
- And all those who want to enjoy the nature in the heart of the Ebre Delta!
We invest in nature conservation
The Delta Birding Festival funds one nature conservation project every edition. Unlike other ornithological festivals, the DBF allocates the economic benefit coming from the entrance tickets to projects related with the study and the conservation of birds and their habitats.